Sunday, December 03, 2006

happy late late halloween

Sorry our halloween pics are so late - but we had to include them! Kent went "goth" on me ~ I didn't realize he had this in him. You should have seen him with his black lipstick! He couldn't eat dinner with it on, he said it kept getting on his pizza. He also wore my pet snake (formerly hailey and steve's pet snake) around his wrist as part of the costume! bicknell (the snake) got a little tired of the party and had to be put away after awhile.
I'm a ladybug if you can't tell. I love this costume and wore it to school. My students think I'm crazy!!

1 Comments:

At 8:46 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

You know - I keep wanting to comment on this picture but I can't find the words ... :) Looks like you had a fun halloween! How are you going to top that next year? Laura and Robert

 

Post a Comment

<< Home