Thursday, September 07, 2006



What a good idea! I have never blogged before so I hope I do okay at it. :)
Here is a pic of my hubs (he goes my Matt, Mattaroo, Matty, Hew, and his full name of Matthew) and I on our wedding which was over 4 months ago! thats crazy! and whats even crazier is that I still haven't got all the thank you notes out yet (dont worry though yours is in the works and if it has already arrived, well then I will give myself a pat on the back) So I am officially a married woman as well as a licensed cosmetologist as of June 6 and have assisted in several salons, but am still looking for a place I want to settle down in. On the side I am doing everyones hair I know and their little dogs too. I went home to Boise last week and permed Brysons hair, cut and highlighted my moms and cut and colored Megans before she went off to college. And I thought I was going home for a vacation! :) Also if any of you have future plans of going to Disneyland or California we live in Encino which is about 30-45 min away from the wonderful world of Disney and we do have a hide-a-bed that is hoping one day to be used.

1 Comments:

At 8:27 PM, Blogger Amy and Craig said...

kristen! i love the picture! i hadn't seen any wedding pictures of you! you look amazing! oh and kent and i may take you up on the hide-a-way bed! we really want to head to disneyland sometime this year! :) ===leisy

 

Post a Comment

<< Home